$250 Surveillance Per Hour (5 Hour Minimum )
Surveillance is the close observation of a person, place, or object. It is the practice of watching a subject in order to document the interactions or whereabouts of the subject. We offer surveillance at an hourly rate of $250 per hour (5-hour minimum ).
How Surveillance Works
- An investigator will get to know the client first, delving into their desires and expectations for the investigation. This determines the depth and means of the study.
- The investigator will then conduct an extensive background check on the subject. Vital information includes the subject’s name, address, phone number, physical description, photograph, and local relatives. Their habits, hobbies, schedules, and coworkers are also important to note.
- Next, an investigator will familiarize themselves with the area where the investigation will be taking place, usually via maps and pictures. Being familiar with the location during both the day and night will result in a more effective investigation.
- An investigator will then decide on what equipment the particular case calls for and know how to most effectively use it. Some of this could be equipment specifically for investigators, like dash cameras or tinted windows, but also included are things as simple as a flashlight and a full tank of gas.
- Preparing a plan specifically for the case is an important aspect for an investigator. This means developing a reasonable explanation for being in the area and adjusting cars and clothes in order to fit in as much as possible.
- An investigator will then start investigating, keeping in mind common sense (like don’t let the subject make eye contact, don’t park conspicuously, and don’t walk by the house more than once).
- During their investigation, the investigator will also take extensive notes, including dates and times, in order to report to both client and court the most accurate information as possible.